MASTER J. SCHERZER - Trumpets from a long tradition
Since 1884 Emil Knoth studied and worked in Schöneck/Vogtland with August Richard Penzel. In 1900 he founded the Rino workshop in Markneukirchen. Emil’s son Kurt Knoth then took over and moved the workshop to Mosenstraße 13 where his nephew Johannes Scherzer took over.
The pursuit of excellence continued, when in 1984 the master workshop of Johannes Scherzer was integrated into the state-owned enterprise B&S (Blechblas- und Signalinstrumenten- fabrik). Today it has its home in the B&S Group producing Trumpets in tradition and perfection.